Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wanna play some games with my young milf?

young-milf-toy-dildoToday was the day…I figured I would give Jake a treat so I shaved my pussy, he LOVES that, and let him catch a glimpse of me as I was getting fucked. Guess what? It worked! I knew it would…he’s so predictable. The minute he saw my bare pussy he started towards me with that look in his head. Before I knew it I was on my back, legs in the air getting my young milf asshole licked. Gotta love that. Then Jake jumped up and pushed his big hard dick deep inside and started drilling me like an oil well. Man I just can’t get enough of that. But I figured I would return the treatment so I turned around so that my head could hang off the foot of the sofa so Jake could poke my throat with his giant dick and at the same time lick me a more.

No comments: